Thursday, June 4, 2009

Mommy's Little Helper

Girlie loves to help out in the kitchen...and, for that, I am thankful. Today, she insisted on filling the ice cube trays, a seemingly constant job this time of year. (We like A LOT of ice in this family). She let the water fill each little cube space before moving on to the next one...I think her expression here demonstrates her level of concentration. (Of course, as soon as she filled it, she dumped it into the sink, she was wet and cold in a matter of minutes, and still, I had to do the job, anyway...but she had fun "helping.")

The dress she's wearing came from Goodwill earlier this week. It's about 3 sizes too big, but she loves it. I've been letting her wear it as a nightgown.

1 comment:

The mom~ster said...

she and I would get along well together...I also love to fill ice cube trays (as long as they weren't left unfilled in the freezer--that is annoying)...it is so fun...I was just thinkng of this picture when I got myself of ice water so I thought I'd stop and say hi on my way upstairs.